This page explains the features that have been incorporated into www.dundee.com to provide a level of accessibility for all users.
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
Images on www.dundee.com
Images have alt text where they add to the comprehension of the page. All trivial or decorative images have null Alt text.
www.dundee.com is not responsible for content or accessibility of external links.
For information on PDF files and accessibility visit access.adobe.com.
Below you will find links to various browsers to help you tailor your current browser to your needs, access alternative browsers or download add-ons:
Information provided by Microsoft on how to change browser settings.
Information provided on how to change browser settings in Mozilla browsers.
Information on how to change browser settings in Netscape.
Information provided by Opera on how to change browser settings.
JAWS screen reader
Download a free trial copy of the screen reader Jaws.
MAGic screen magnification
Information on screen magnification software.
Screen reader with Braille support.