The Howff is the name given to the historic graveyard that lies on the south of Meadowside in Dundee. It occupies the garden of the former Greyfriars monastery, which was founded by Devorgilla Balliol in the 13th Century. The monastery was destroyed in 1548 and Mary Queen of Scots gifted the land to Dundee.
TheRoyal Research Ship (RRS), Discovery is moored at Discovery Point in Dundee and open for visitor tours. Built in the city in 1900, RRS Discovery was the ship, which carried Captain Scott on his first expedition across the Antarctic. She was constructed in Dundee and returned home in 1986.
This extended late-medieval tower house is located on the southern face of The Law and was built in the late 13th century by the Scrymageour family. The castle was redeveloped between 1985 and 1988, and is now in use as offices and a conference centre as well as housing the University of Abertay's Dundee Business School.