Claypotts Castle was built by John Strachan between 1569 and 1588, and later owned by ‘Bonnie Dundee', John Graham of Claverhouse. Standing at the northeastern edge of Dundee, the Castle was inhabited into the 19th Century. The castle's architecture is still intact and has hardly been altered over the years.  Entry to the castle is available by apointment.

Dundee Museum of Transport

Dundee Museum of Transport from its temporary premises in Market Mews, it exhibits an ever-changing and diverse collection of local transport-related items giving the public a chance to see the hidden transport history of the city.

Broughty Ferry

Situated just four miles to the east of Dundee city centre lies the seaside suburb of Broughty Ferry.  Known as "the jewel in Dundee's crown", its fine seafront esplanade and sweeping sands provide the perfect place for a relaxing stroll or a picnic.