20th-21st July 2019
Dundee City Centre
Explore the city - details coming soon!
Last year, Dundee Summer Streets Festival saw a riot of fun in the streets of Dundee with free aerial performance shows, workshops, street entertainment, music, crazy golf and more.
Our jam packed programme included:
- Spectacular show in City Square, from All or Nothing aerial dance company
- Free come and try hanging on a silk, aerial workshops
- Mini golf from Drumoig Golf Centre along Reform Street
- Children's Play Bunker by Dundee Rep Theatre under the watchful eye of Robert Burns in Albert Square
- Wandering street performers, programmed by Surge
- Music playing on the street with The Sound of Dundee
- Food and drink - Farmer's Market on Saturday and local street food traders on Saturday evening and Sunday
- Creative market in City Square Saturday
- Parklet in Reform Street with Open Close
- Reformation - exciting street takeover by young people painting Reform Street itself!
Take a look at the 2018 programme here.